A treatment to stimulate hair growth and repair damaged hairMesohair is used for the bio stimulation of hair follicles. With the use of a meso needle adapter, the skin of the scalp is punctured whilst injecting the mesohair solution.
Mesohair is particularly rich in vitamin B which prevents hair loss and regulates sebum secretion and dandruff caused by the build up of cellular debris which asphyxiates the hair follicles. Graying is also reduced by Vitamin B.
Dr Niemann prefers Filorga NCTF® 135 HA, an anti-aging mesotherapy product range composed of 53+1 active ingredients that enable poly revitalization and deep hydration of skins lacking brightness, tonus, elasticity or firmness.
Mesohair treatments are particularly recommended:
- To treat non-androgenic alopecia.
- To repair hair prematurely damaged by environmental irritants (sun, pollution, diet, medication, etc…).
- To stimulate hair growth and health.
- To treat female hair loss.
- To eliminate dandruff and seborrhea.
- To create a healthy environment for hair transplants.
- To treat thin and/or devitalized hair…
How many treatments are required?
Treatment protocol includes a treatment every 2 weeks for the first 3 treatments and thereafter once a month for 3 months.